7075 Rear Sprocket
The Moto-Master 7075 Rear sprockets are made to the highest standard when it comes to materials, state of the art manufacturing processes and technology. Made of aircraft-grade 7075-T6 aluminium – one of the lightest sprockets on the market and the ultimate sprocket for motocross racing.
- Aircraft-grade 7075-T6 aluminium - Best quality material available.
- Self-cleaning grooves between each tooth to prevent mud build-up.
- One of the lightest sprockets on the market.
- Color anodized coated surface for extra durability.
- Race proven design with optimal strength-to-weight ratio.
- CAD designed and CNC machined using state of the art technology.
- MADE IN THE NETHERLANDS
Self-cleaning Groove Design
Our 7075 Series feature self-cleaning grooves to increase the lifespan of the sprocket. It prevents mud build up for less wear and tear.
Technology & Material
All our sprockets are CNC machined to the tightest possible tolerances out of the best material available for racing sprockets, 7075-T6 aerospace grade strength aluminium.