WHO ARE WE?
Moto-Master Europe BV.
Smaragdweg 12, 5527 LB Hapert, The Netherlands
Phone +31 497 684036
K.v.K 55501540 (chamber of commerce registration number)
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We do not collect data from third parties.
We only use data given to us by you via phone, e-mail, or via our website gathered from public domain.
We only collect data needed to provide our customers with the products and services that they require and to send out occasional marketing emails.
This will include:
- Company names.
- Employee names.
- Business addresses.
- E-mail addresses.
- Phone numbers.
- Customer (end user) name and address.
All of which are provided by the customer/business.
If at any times these details change, please contact us to update your information. Whenever your account is used we will collect transactional information regarding goods purchased, payment method, date and time of purchase.
HOW AND WHY WE USE PERSONAL DATA:
We process your data so that we can provide you with goods and services. These processes include:
- Managing and maintaining your account.
- Any process required to provide you with goods and services, for example ordering invoicing, crediting, payments and quoting.
- Delivery of goods to your premises or to a an address provided to us by you.
- Considering an application for credit.
- Communicating with you about your account including notification of any changes, price increases and payments.
- Analysing of customer ordering patterns and transaction history.
- Sending out information about new products, offers or surveys.
Processing your data in this way is necessary to fulfil our obligations to you as a supplier. Your data will only be accessed by approved members of staff who require this data in order to perform the contract or contracts we have with you.
HOW YOUR DATA IS STORED:
We store your data on secure servers.
Any printed information is kept in our office in a secure location.
KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE:
Internet communications are not secure and therefore Moto-Master Europe BV does not accept legal responsibility for the security of your data in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure, including: Antivirus Software, Firewalls, strong passwords and ensuring all systems are up to date.
WHEN CAN WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect and use your information in the following circumstances:
- Legal obligation: Where we believe it is necessary to use your information to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Contract: When our use of your information is necessary to perform the contract or contracts we have with you. For example, following up on inquiries or orders.
- Legitimate interest: Where our use if your information is for our legitimate interest and we have made sure that your information and your rights in relation to that information are protected. We use this legal basis to contact you occasionally via e-mail, phone or mailing with products and services that might be of interest to you. We have balanced our legitimate interest with any potential risks to your data protection rights and consider that these are outweighed by the significant benefits of being able to provide and improve our products and services.
- With your consent: When filling in data on our website we will ask for consent to use this data for marketing purposes and on the rare occasion that we pass your data on to a third party, e.g. a distributor or dealer.
You have the right to object to the use of your data for marketing purposes. Please contact us using the methods below.
We would like to contact you from time to time about products, general information and offers that we feel are of interest to you. We feel it is in both our and your legitimate interest to send out these targeted marketing e-mails as we feel it benefits both parties without compromising your data protection rights. You may unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link in any marketing mail or by contacting us.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
It is legal requirement that we keep accounting records for a period of 5 years. We will only keep your information for as long as it is necessary for us to fulfil the purposes that we describe in this policy and fulfil our legal obligations.
All data will be assessed regularly and deleted accordingly. You have the right to rectify any data that is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the methods below. You have the right to request deletion of data that we hold where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing and where the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
We do not share your data with third parties except the following circumstances:
- Where we have to pass on your data to a distributor or dealer, we will only do this with your consent.
- Where it is necessary to do so in order to process your order for example with carriers/freight forwarders/customs.
- With any law enforcement agency, court, regulator or government authority or other third party we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE:
Generally you can use our website (www.moto-master.com) without providing any personal information. However when you request specific information or technical assistance we ask you to fill in your details.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Moto-Master Europe BV
Address: Moto-Master Brake Systems, Smaragdweg 12, 5527 LB Hapert, The Netherlands
Phone +31 497 684036