V4 O-Ring Chain 520
Life span up to 2x longer than non-sealed chains. Designed for motocross and enduro use.
- Shot peened and heat treated alloy steel side plates.
- Solid bushings and rollers increase the chain life and ensure high performance.
- High quality O-ring seals extend chain life by retaining grease inside the chain joint.
- Perforated inner plates for reduced weight without reducing strength.
- Pre-stretched to enhance performance of the chain.
- Available in gold.
- Replacement master links available.
- 120 links.
- MADE IN JAPAN
O-ring for longer life span.
High quality O-ring seals extend chain life by retaining lubrication inside the chain and protects against sand & dirt.
Lifespan up to 2x times longer than non-sealed chain.
PARTS DESIGN & SPECS
The shape of the outer plate optimises low weight and strength.
LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN INNER PLATES
Perforated inner plate for reduced weight without reducing strength.
Solid typed bush lasts longer than non solid typed bush
Moto-Master sealed chain uses cold forging for the roller.
Moto-Master V4 O-ring chain comes with a O-ring seal.
Moto-Master uses a thicker pin than competitors’ chains.
- Average tensile strength: 37.8kN
- Weight (approx): 1.95kg – 120 links
MADE IN JAPAN
The Moto-Master Velocity Series chains are manufactured at top of the line facilities in Japan.
Best quality available as can be expected from Moto-Master.