V6 X-Ring Chain
Life span up to 2x longer than regular O-ring chain. Designed for motocross and enduro use.
- Increases chain life up to 2 times longer than standard O-ring chains.
- X-rings reduce friction by up to 40% because of smaller contact area.
- Perforated inner plates for reduced weight without reducing strength.
- Large diameter heavy-duty pins, chromium carbide treated strengthen the chain, reduces fatigue and increases lifespan.
- Shot peened, heat treated alloy steel side plates give maximum tensile strength and impact load resistance.
- Available in gold.
- 120 links.
- Replacement master links available.
- MADE IN JAPAN
X-ring for EVEN longer life span.
Increases chain life up to 2 times longer than standard O-ring chains.
The X-rings reduce friction by up to 40% because of smaller contact area.
PARTS DESIGN & SPECS
The shape of the outer plate optimises low weight and strength.
LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN INNER PLATES
Perforated inner plate for reduced weight without reducing strength.
Solid typed bush lasts longer than non solid typed bush
Moto-Master sealed chain uses cold forging for the roller.
Moto-Master V6 X-ring chain comes with a X-ring seal.
Moto-Master uses a thicker pin than competitors’ chains.
- Average tensile strength: 37.8kN
- Weight (approx): 1.95kg – 120 links
MADE IN JAPAN
The Moto-Master Velocity Series chains are manufactured at top of the line facilities in Japan.
Best quality available as can be expected from Moto-Master.